For pricing purposes, you're probably wondering what constitutes a field. The reason the cost per field varies so dramatically is the difficulty of placement. Forms with very small buttons or text areas that are confined to small boxes must be placed very precisely. If you're quoted very low prices for forms like this be sure to ask for a sample.
- Text field: this is a fillable element for typing text. If you have separate areas for first-name, last-name & middle-initial, that counts as 3 fields. If you have one large area for all three names, it counts as one.
- Radio buttons: these are button that allow only one of a set to be selected. Yes/No is a common example. Each button counts as one so the yes/no example would count as 2.
- Check-boxes: These are similar to Radio-buttons but each is individually selected and all may be selected at once. Each button counts as 1.
- Pull-down field: This is a field that has a list to select from. This counts as 1 if you have a few items in the list. If you have more than 5 items, you pay extra.
- Calculations: Calculations are possible with PDF forms but they are not included in the pricing. Some may be free. Others may be impossible (for us anyway). Ask for a quote.
- Format control: Adobe standard format is included at no extra charge. Date, SSN, Phone are examples. Custom format controls can be programmed for a fee. Ask for a quote.
Questions? Call us @ 715-204-0379 or email email@example.com