What can go on your form?
The content of a form is driven by your process but we wanted to give you a look at common elements that can be included in a fillable form.
All the elements on paper forms (except write on back and circle your choice) can be on a fillable pdf.
- check boxes (all can be selected)
- check boxes with code (multiple selections with a limit are allowed)
- radio buttons (only one can be selected)
- text fields (type any character) this can be allowed to expand to fit contents
- numeric fields (type numbers) single line limit
- tables with expanding fields
- duplicating fields (fields can auto-propagate for repeating data such as name)
- drop-down box (select one of choices or type your own)
- buttons for email, saving, reset, custom functions
Forms can also have additional features such as built in calculators.
If you need something else included, please email your request and we'll let you know if we can cover your need.
Click here to see a sample fillable pdf form with ideas for controls. These look best with the latest free Acrobat reader.
Expanding dynamic forms can be useful in cases where you have a need for repeating sections but don't know how many. Expanding forms can have multiple section types that can be added with a button click.